Please visit theWalker Global Parts our search page here: PRODUCT SEARCH
You can also search the brand name of the specific part you are looking for and filter by part type or model number. Searching by part/serial number is easiest however our advanced site search is pretty useful locating parts using only partial information as well.
Contact our customer Service Department for help should you need it.
No. Unfortunately, at this time we do not allow changes to be made after the order is placed.
You can contact our the customer service department at and if your order has not been shipped out they can help make the appropriate changes to your order.
If the order has already been shipped out or you have received tracking information you will need to wait for the part to arrive and then begin the refund process if your order is applicable for a refund.
To create the industry standard in repair parts, Walker Global Parts takes the extra time to test and watermark each repair part before it leaves any of our distribution centers. Any repair part returned without our watermark will not be issued a credit.
1. You can return any new or unused product or part over $25 (sale price on walkerglobalparts.com, shipping/tax not included). You will only be charged a 15% restocking fee on these returns.
2. You have up to 30 days after order date to obtain an RMA number for a new or unused product or part. We will process any valid RMA number during this 30 day period but cannot create a RMA number after the 30 days are over.
3. All shipping costs are at the expense of the customer. We do not issue credits for shipping costs to or from the customer.
4. We must receive your return within 30 days of you receiving your RMA number. After the 30 day period the RMA number will become void which would prohibit any issuance of credit to the customer.
5. We will not accept any parts that appear to be tampered with or abused.
Wrong Part Returned
All of our parts are watermarked to ensure quality. If the incorrect part is returned, we will contact you to facilitate the return of the correct part. If we can't reach you within two weeks of receipt, we will close the RMA, will not process the credit for the part, but recycle the part you incorrectly shipped to us. Please contact us with any questions.
Every part we sell is backed by a 90 day warranty from the original order date. This warranty provides protection from dead-on-arrival and defective parts.
Our Returns Department will issue an RMA number for any defective parts. We must receive the defective part within 30 days of the RMA number issuance date. If we do not receive your return within 30 days of your RMA number issuance, the RMA will be closed with no credit issued.
Once your defective part is received, the part will be tested to confirm it is defective and we will send you a replacement part. If we do not have a compatible, replacement part in-stock, we will refund you in full via the payment method you used to place the order.
Once you try and login without the correct password the next screen will prompt you with a forgotten password link. Please click on it and we will will email you a password reset link to your email address.
If you forget your username, please email or call us at for assistance
There is the option for a guest checkout. But might we suggest that for business and corporate purchases or customers planing on making multiple orders we do recommend that you create an account. This makes it easy to track parts, order history look up, reordering of products etc.
We don't give your contact information to third parties and DO NOT keep your financial information on file for your security.